- Why Dycem
- Access Tiles
- Wall Panel
- Bench Mat
- NEW Grip Technology
- Push Pad for Health Care
- Push Pads for Industry
- Industry case studies
- Medical Devices
- Scientific Study
- El español de América
- Contact Us
- Become a Partner
- Search our site
Service Contract & Extended Warranty
With Dycem Contamination Control Zones in place you can relax in the knowledge that the threat of contamination is greatly reduced.
Dycem is internationally recognised under the ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 standards, assuring you of top quality products, services, continuity of supply and support.
To maximise the effective working life of Dycem, we recommend our total service package.
The Dycem total service package comprises of:
- Assistance throughout the life cycle of the Dycem.
- Dedicated and experienced Dycem service technicians.
- Our recommended cleaning products.
- Training for your cleaners (cleaning regimes and procedures).
- Regular particle collection efficiency tests and reports.
- Deep clean to rejuvenate particle collection efficiency.
- Highly responsive telephone customer support.
- Minor repairs to your Dycem system if damaged.
Service contract and extended warranty
Please come and visit Jamal & Mike at Data centre world 2018 in the Excel in London.Where we can showcase how Dycem… t.co/pPFaMw0aAV